Millions of people and businesses were devastated by Hurricane Matthew. Nationally renowned expert Scott Mager talks with Fox news on important steps to take to recover moneys after a loss.
Know what to do to make a claim for federal assistance (FEMA) and to properly notify the insurance company and get them to pay your more money sooner. Our team leader, Scott Mager, gives you a wealth of important education…
We have recognized on major television, radio and internet media for many years. Here, Natural Disaster Insurance Expert and Renowned Attorney Scott Mager talks to CBS National about what to do after a disaster (talking about Hurricane Sandy)
DON’T GET BLOWN AWAY BY YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY AFTER ANDREA StormHelpTeam.org’s Secrets to Securing the Most Money in Your Insurance Claims By Property Damage/Disaster Insurance Guru Scott Mager[i] With Andrea upon us, people will struggle to secure the right information…
New York, NY – Storm Help Team is encouraging Superstorm Sandy victims to focus on harnessing their frustrations at insurance companies into a social media campaign aimed at urging insurers to do right by their policy holders – to institute better business practices, more thorough investigation, more detailed responses that include payments and specific itemization of what will not be paid and why, and other helpful information needed during the insurance policy claims process.
The social media campaign is headed by Storm Help Team (Twitter: @stormhelpteam), a consortium of engineers, lawyers, public adjusters, estimators, general contractors, window / door inspection experts and other experts working throughout the Sandy-impacted area, led by renowned attorney and disaster relief reimbursement specialist Scott Mager.
“Having seen the effects of dozens of storms, and the continuing delays in payment, the time is now to empower property owners with all the experts and resources necessary to more quickly secure payment of all the money they deserve,” said Mager.
Scott Mager is a nationally recognized attorney with professional advice on how to get reimbursed for recovery efforts.
Mager has been on-the-ground with Storm Help Team (www.stormhelpteam.org) in the Hurricane Sandy-impacted area for months, speaking to entire community groups about the steps they can take to get rightful reimbursements for property losses.
Mager will be joining Legislator Dave Denenberg, speaking to residents at the Merrick Public Library at 2279 Merrick Ave., Merrick, NY, along with representatives of FEMA and some local government officials, to help residents who are concerned about low, minimum or no payments yet from insurance companies, as well as about hiring contractors who might notbe operating ethically.
Monday, Jan. 28, 2013, 7:00 p.m.
Merrick Public Library, 2279 Merrick Ave., Merrick, NY
Mager has assisted numerous families in the New York metro and New Jersey shore areas and offers the following key points in the wake of Hurricane Sandy:
When insurance companies give you the runaround, it's often in the form of one of the three D's: Delay, Deny, Defend. Sometimes, they will use all of these tactics. They will delay handling your claim, deny your property was damaged,…
To arrange interviews with Scott Mager or Superstorm Sandy victims, contact:
Tyra Haag, firstname.lastname@example.org, (865) 982-6626
Dave Bicofsky, email@example.com, (201) 638-9864
Download Recent Releases
- Jan. 3: Disaster Relief Reimbursement Professional Scott Mager to Discuss Hurricane Sandy Recovery and Relief Assistance with Pt. Pleasant, NJ Residents – Scott Mager – Professional Attorney on Disaster Relief Reimbursement
- Jan. 10: Five Key Strategies for Residents and Businesses Affected by Superstorm Sandy to Keep in Mind during Critical Reimbursement Process – 5 Key Issues for Sandy Claims Reimbursements
- Jan. 16: Ensuring You Get the Most Money from Your Insurance Company (Op-ed) – General Op-Ed by Scott Mager
- Jan. 18: Storm Help Team Offers Five Strategies for Rightful Insurance Claim Money in Wake of Continued Sandy Claims Challenges – 2-Storm Help Team Offers Five Strategies for Rightful Insurance Claim Money in Wake of Continued Sandy Claims Challenges
- Jan. 22: Proposed New York Legislation Aimed to Help Superstorm Sandy Victims Needs More Power to Protect Property Owner Rights (Op-ed) – Op-Ed NY Sandy Legislation by Scott Mager