skip to Main Content

How Professionals Can Help

You need to retain the best professionals who have specific and substantial experience in handling disaster claims. You may need an engineer, roofer, window inspector, field adjuster or all of them.

The best professionals will know the exact kinds of detailed forensic reports that persuasively tell your story.

Generally, you will have to pay for these services, unless you hire a disaster-recovery-experienced law firm, who will front all those expenses for you. Recognize that experienced professionals are very valuable in that they will usually find additional hidden damages, such as failed window systems (not broken windows), moisture and damage behind walls, roof and other foundational problems not visible with the naked eye, etc. that add great value to fully compensate you.

Through Storm Help Team, victims can gain access to free evaluations, FEMA and insurance resources, as well as help from Scott Mager and other professionals, including lawyers, public adjusters, estimators, engineers, window inspectors and general contractors. They all are ready to assist property owners throughout the recovery and insurance claim process.

Professional Areas to Enlist

  • Engineers
  • Estimators
  • General Contractors
  • Lawyers
  • Public Adjusters
  • Window Inspectors

Credentials and Quality Control

It’s important for you to know without question that one or more professionals you’ve enlisted to work on your behalf know their stuff!

Not only should they be well-credentialed and experienced, but they should also be very open and transparent about how they will work with you and how they expect to be compensated for their work. Avoid people who are “fly-by-night” or who skirt the issue of who they are and how they operate. Be sure to ask for references and follow up.

Maximize The Monies You Deserve From Your Insurance Claim.
Contact Us And Let's Get Started!!

Back To Top